Course booking guidelines and procedures
This page must be read by all golfers coming to the course. Updates will be made on an ongoing basis so please continue to check for changes if you have played at an earlier date.
- Do not come to the course if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Green Fees are to be paid at the course. Green fees and cart fees are to be paid with credit or debit card only. Cash may be used for purchasing golf shop merchandise and for all food and beverage services.
- Groups are expected to pay for the number of players booked. Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance of the booked time. All tee times are foursome slots. Bookings of less than four must expect to be matched with other players to round out the foursome.
- Golfers should check in at least 20 minutes before their tee time. Golfers are to follow any local covid-19 protocol while at the course. This will be explained at the club from the starter and/or from signage displayed at the club.
- Players late for their time may be able to join their group on the course. Groups late for their time will be accommodated as best as possible, however, there are no guarantees on how quickly the group can will get out or even if they can. So….please don’t be late!
- The clubhouse restaurant and patio is currently open for dining to the general public and golfers following provincial covid guidelines. Food/beverage may also be available at our outside hut and from our beverage cart patrolling the course. Operating times will vary depending upon weather conditions. Only alcohol purchased from our club may be consumed at the course. Players caught drinking their own alcohol will be asked to leave the course. Golfers may not congregate in the parking lot after their round.
- Portable washrooms will not be present on the course.
- No rakes, ball washers or benches are on the course.
- All power carts are shared amongst players in a group however single golfers added to threesomes or twosomes will get their own cart. Players in a group wanting to ride solo when there an opportunity to share, will be charged a single rider surcharge of $10 plus tax. Operator must have a valid drivers license. Carts will only be allowed out for 9 holes when beginning after 6:30 pm. This time will be adjusted in relation to daylight hours.
- Players must keep proper pace maintaining there position on the course. Groups falling behind will be asked to speed up and/or pick up to move back into position.
- Rental clubs are available.
- Pull cart rentals are available.